We regularly hold free events to help you learn how to protect your family, finances, assets, and yourself; to keep you up to date on changes in the law; and to help you plan for your future. Please join us for a fun and free upcoming seminar. I promise that you’ll leave with new knowledge you can put to use right away.
Love Overcomes Virtually Everything … but have you planned to take care of the ones you LOVE?
Face the possibility of incapacity and certainty of death by planning for it!
Susan Hunt Law is here to educate you and work with you to protect your LOVED ones.
We want to help you leave behind a true legacy!
We would LOVE for you to join us for a FREE Estate Planning Seminar!
You will learn about:
– The new Setting Every Community Up for Retirement Enhancement Act (SECURE Act) and how it impacts you.
– The difference between a Will and a Trust.
– Ways to protect the money you leave behind from lawsuits, mistakes, and divorce.
– Why you need to make your wishes about health care decisions known to your LOVED ones.
– The importance of legally naming BOTH short-term and long-term guardians for your minor children.
– AND SO MUCH MORE!
When: February 4th, 2020 from 6:30-8:00 PM
Where: Our LOVELY Office, 501 Simpson Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
Light refreshments & raffle prize!