We regularly hold free events to help you learn how to protect your family, finances, assets, and yourself; to keep you up to date on changes in the law; and to help you plan for your future. Please join us for a fun and free upcoming seminar. I promise that you’ll leave with new knowledge you can put to use right away.
Does the thought of creating a will or trust overwhelm you? Has a loved one died leaving a big mess, and you’re determined not to do the same? Getting started creating a will or trust is easier than you think!
In this 90 minute workshop you’ll learn:
- the common pitfalls of planning
- which of these pitfalls are a risk to you and your family
- how to best protect and provide for your minor children
- how to help your adult children best and keep their assets protected from divorced spouses and creditors
- the differences between Wills and Trusts and how to determine which one you need
- what you need to do to make sure you don’t leave a mess for your loved ones
You’ll also learn more about our unique process — a very systematic way to create highly personalized plans that do what they are supposed to do when the time comes. This means peace of mind, as well as better protection for families and the legacy left behind.
When: Thursday, August 29, 2019, from 6-7:30 pm
Where: Our office, 501 Simpson Street, Greensboro, NC 27401
Seating is Limited — RSVP today to reserve your seat!
RSVP Here! https://tinyurl.com/y4j9yk4w
or call 336-373-9877
or email email@example.com
Light refreshments provided.