We regularly hold free events to help you learn how to protect your family, finances, assets, and yourself; to keep you up to date on changes in the law; and to help you plan for your future. Please join us for a fun and free upcoming seminar. I promise that you’ll leave with new knowledge you can put to use right away.
This is a great time of year to stop procrastinating and start planning! Attending one of our free workshops is an easy first step in the process.
Join us for a free informational session on estate planning on to learn the BEST strategies for protecting your family
1. What is a Kids Protection Plan™ and who needs one?
2. What’s the difference between Wills and Trusts?
3. How to make sure your family is protected
4. What 4 documents does EVERY adult need?
5. Why your college student needs a plan
6. How to avoid guardianship (of yourself or your children)
7. Medicaid concerns
8. ….and much more!
When and Where:
Tuesday, 10/16/2018, 6 pm – 7:30 pm
Gate City Advisors 328 E. Market Street, Greensboro, NC
(a few blocks from the Children’s Museum)
Seating is Limited – RSVP today to reserve your seat!
Click Here to Register
or call 336-373-9877
or email email@example.com
Space is limited so RSVP today!
Light snacks and beverages provided