We regularly hold free events to help you learn how to protect your family, finances, assets, and yourself; to keep you up to date on changes in the law; and to help you plan for your future. Please join us for a fun and free upcoming seminar. I promise that you’ll leave with new knowledge you can put to use right away.
Do you know the difference between a Will and Living Trust? Do you want to learn how to best protect your children, your spouse or your assets? Join me on Tuesday, July 10, 2018 for a free informational session on estate planning. Click here to register. Space is limited so RSVP today!
Prepare for the future well-being of your loved ones and get a current will or trust in place.
Get started by attending this FREE Seminar to learn:
1. How to ensure your minor children stay out of police custody if something happens to you
2. What is a Kids Protection Plan™ and who needs one?
3. What exactly is an estate plan and who needs one?
4. What’s the difference between Wills and Trusts?
5. What happens if you die without a Will or Trust?
6. How to make sure your family is protected if you die
7. What 4 documents does EVERY adult need?
8. How to avoid guardianship (of yourself or your children)
9. Do you need to be concerned about Medicaid?
10. ….and much more!
When and Where:
Tuesday, 7/10/18, 6 pm – 7:30 pm
328 E. Market Street, Greensboro, NC
(a few blocks from the Children’s Museum)
Seating is Limited
RSVP today to reserve your seat!
Click Here to Register
or call 336-373-9877
or email email@example.com
Light snacks and beverages provided